18.10.07

Who am I?

So who am I?
Well my name is Konstantine Kaploon, Or as my friends call me Kost.
I learn in school 5 days a week.
Have university courses on Fridays.
I work as an Intern Tester in a commercial game development company called Reverie World Studios.
The company is based in Toronto, Canada but has employees around the world.
Right now we are working on a RTS (Real Time Strategy) title called Dawn of Fantasy.
Dawn of Fantasy is supposed to be released for the PC and Xbox360.
I'm learning programing and game development on my free time, and want to be a programmer after i finish school. I would prefer of course to be a programmer in the game development field.

This blog will be about me, my life, programing, gamedev, gaming, tech and other random stuff i find on the net.

And to my first recommendation:
StumbleUpon

From the official site:

StumbleUpon helps you discover and share great websites. As you click Stumble!, we deliver high-quality pages matched to your personal preferences. These pages have been explicitly recommended by your friends or one of 3,654,204 other websurfers with interests similar to you. Rating these sites you like () automatically shares them with like-minded people – and helps you discover great sites your friends recommend.
Basically its a toolbar in Firefox in witch you select what things interest you and start "stubling" through sites other people with similar interests would like. On every site you can click you like/dislike it. The engine analyzes what you like with what other people like and over time you get more and more sites you would like.

Thats all for now, take care.
kost.

No comments: